Tuesday 1 April 2014

Quack alert



Got home from a lovely afternoon filming birds and tame squirrels in Battersea Park to three urgent messages from my docs.
I'd been there for minor surgery this morning to remove and cauterise 3 skin tags. Was told the histology report would take 4 weeks to process. 
So imagine my consternation when I played these three urgent messages to call the practice. (I also received three more from withheld numbers) I wondered what they had found so quickly. Skin Cancer of course was the first thing that sprang to mind and I must say that I was already imagining a funeral route......

Turns out that when the doc was cleaning the scalpels he had managed to incise himself with one of them with my blood on it.
Obviously they've checked my notes and I don't have HIV but of course they want to be extremely careful and so have asked me to go back in the morning for a blood test. 

When I told the AMP........I gave it a certain amount of drama, lol.......he said what if he had had a heart attack on account of my account? 
Laugh?............well yes.......





Friendly squirrel Battersea Park today 1st April 2014






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....