Friday 18 April 2014

Eggselling in lightness -updated -Gaultier

To the Barbican. Jean Paul Gaultier.



Happy weekend all.


I don't do religion so it's all the same to me.....My god is your god is our god....even the god that doesn't exist in the consciousness of non believers. 
IMHO the fact that they say they don't believe in god means they are acknowledging his/hers/its existence. 
Yay......I have spoke.
Where's my Easter Egg? 
 xxx

That'll do nicely.........except it's just a painting I did on my wall and then ellipsed it on iPhoto.


The AMP, who doesn't do religion either, says he's bought me an Easter Egg but he won't give it to me as he doesn't want to encourage me to EAT it......:)
I say (after the obvious ef-u) I don't need encouraging....Hand it over I'm 'aving it large..:)
hahahahaaaaa 

Update later Friday

The Gaultier was marvellous, wonderful. Such a fabulous collection. The man is a genius. The stories on the walls are well worth a read too. He was inspired by his grannie's corsets in childhood. 







As you enter the gallery there is a room full of manikins wearing fabulous Gaultier Haute Couture. Suddenly you realise that these models are blinking. Then they move their eyes then start talking or singing. It is unbelievably spooky and fun and completely up my rue.

Check out these manikins moving faces.........hillafeckinglarious

                                                



                                                  


That is not a human...that is a man-made-fibred model................................amazeballs. I'd love one of my own



Thanx for viewing my blogs n vlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....