Wednesday 9 April 2014

The simple life is the best......

Oh what a fun day we had today
Saw a Russian singer at the Jazz Cafe
Then ended up at the ICA
(Dean Street Jazz Pizza Express actually, but let's not split hairs) 

My membership had expired but they let me go for a pee.
And browse around the joint for free.

Then my darling paid to renew my card
And had a nice surprise when it came in at half price.



We walked thru the park eating the absolute most delicious ice cream in a cone I have ever tasted.
I don't care this doesn't scan. It was heaven and I'm going back.
Clotted cream with berries I had and the Amp had exotic chocolate or something similar.
Too delicious for words.
Prior to that we'd hopped on a Routemaster. One of those buses that has entrance at back and front.
Oh the joy.....took us back to childhood stories. Simple times. We sat at the back of the bus. It was so clean and new. Quite lovely.
We planned to walk all the way home from the Strand but things change, as you know and when we reached Victoria Coach Station we decided a bus home was the better option.

Such a lovely simple day.......


Thank you for viewing my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....