Tuesday 1 April 2014

It's getting closer all the time....(As Time Goes by)

I have a serious (possible) life-changing decision to make. It's times like this that I wish my mum was still alive. I would be able to phone her and she'd tell me exactly the right thing to do. Instantly. 

My Mum aged 43


Perhaps the answer will come to me in my sleep.  Perchance to dream........
The reason the answer is not easy is that I'm NOT a vengeful person......
I like that trait in me

Que sera



And now for the segue.......To remind myself that I once had a funny little career in the showbiz malarkey...hahaaaa. And was super proud to work with Judy Dench in the TV sitcom:  As Time Goes By


Unfortunately this video cannot be viewed on iPhone. Only on a pooter it seems. Soz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....