Monday 24 March 2014

Lots of tits in Woking.....:)

Woking this morning.  First time in years I've climbed a tree.  Put a nesting box in a bay tree. (I think it's a bay tree. It smelt like one)

Check out the old bird stripping off her kit, (well boyf's jacket actually, in his garden, didn't want to rip mine on the branches, lol) showing where I'd climbed a tree and wedged in the nesting box.

Please click link to view video Nesting box a la Cherri Gilham


The birds are already coming to the feeders. Seen bluetits, chaffinch, robins, wood pigeon and yesterday, excited, saw a wren in the low bush in front of the window. Too quick for me to film, but I shall catch it sometime, hopefully. 
Also saw 3 bumble bees basking in the sun. 
pics later

thnx for viewing my blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....