Tuesday 25 March 2014

Filming new show with ITV

Yay Oh Yay

I know I say I don't like to be in front of the camera these  days [unless I have total artistic control, see vid at bottom of page] but sometimes one gets asked to do something that is hard to refuse especially as it may coincide with the release of my revamped Starletta Rap....(Under wraps at mo.....working on it with world renowned and respected composer and multi-instrumentalist Mister Graham Preskett ....{oi...less of the mentalist})

They are interested in my hostessing as Maid of the Month for several months on the Golden Shite , sorry, Shot, circa 70's

I was the Holly Wallaby of my day, kind of. 

Here's a clip of moi dans le show being as blonde as a blonde thing. 


Apparently the company has a whole episode of a show I appeared on so I'm preparing myself to be deeply embarrassed by the spectacle of Cherri putting the HAM in GilHAM

Here is a video I made of yours truly yesterday......

Cherri Gilham Tits Everywhere


Thanku for viewing my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....