Saturday 22 March 2014

Jersey Boys tonight - woop woop


Sherry - Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons


Excited.....going to see Jersey Boys tonight. Can't wait. All those wonderful wonderful songs hitting the nostalgia button. How many times have I been serenaded with  Sherry in my life? ........not of course by Frankie himself, (never met him) but by guyfriends over the years. Nor that sickly Sherry drink......I'm an Oyster Bay girlie these days 

Always a thrill. So tonight I shall be in my element. 
Oh what a night. Lovely times. Especially now. Because of course Mister Wonderful himself , the AMP, is taking me.  Yesterday the darlingboy got into a blind panic because he couldn't find the tickets. But 'phew' ensued when he found them in the drawer my side of his bed.
 Eat your hearts out stalkie-porkers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....