Monday 3 March 2014

Loving Skype and Loving orange -


peace lily

PEACE BE WITH YOU

When the Hunk was away recently doing charity concerts in Hongkong and Thailand to raise funds for children's charities we kept in touch by Skype. As you do. 







Now he is back we are making sweet music.........In the studio rejigging my Starletta Rap.
And now that I've deactivated my main account on Farcebook I have much more time to get on with important tasks.
Frinstance............paint jobbies.......

Yay the future IS orange.
Painting a wall in my apartment this weekend........





One coat and the graffiti is still embedded. Hahaaaaaaa


2nd coat

I always knew it required 4 coats.....so we shall see if it disappears......

House of Orange paint from fabby paint shop in East Dulwich called Siecle.

link here: http://www.makespeoplehappy.co.uk
Makes People Happy..........and yes it does.







PEACE BE WITH YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....