Sunday 20 October 2013

Wow...2.5 million Japanese will be watching me soon - plus George Clooney 多分



Well, well and a big woohoooo...I'm going to be watched by 2.5 million people!!! 
I've been asked to appear on a Japanese TV prog
Check their blurb in their pitch to me: 

"The programme introduces astonishing real-life stories and current affairs from all over the world. Estimated viewers of 2.5 million".

They want to film me being interviewed in my home (think product placement folks, lol) about my rare pancreatic tumour, called an Insulinoma,  which I survived.




Altho ..wait......maybe they're interested in my 'astonishing real-life current affairs' hahahaaaa.........George Cloonery etc (I wish, lol) 


It's all done with mirrors
OOOh George! you bad boy...... :)


And then back to reality.....


Anyway that'll be THREE progs I'm contributing to in the upcoming months....
2 about my documentary on the Man rescued from the Thames Quicksand and now this medical issue. 
Isn't the internet great? ....people can find you....

The stats are that only up to 4 women in a million in a year in the UK get the sort of tumour I had. I was told by the docs that I was 'one in a million' which I rather enjoyed....before I realised what I was up against. 
However, I believe that it's most likely more like a hundred thousand women who have it........it's rather a silent tumour.... but are misdiagnosed or never correctly diagnosed because not enough (hardly any) research has been done into this rare condition....It's only the size of a pea. . ........



So this is my chance to help the women of the UK .........my sisters......xxxxxxxxxx   Make them aware..........


From the Daily Mail Comments section.....


Thankyou for reading my blog.......X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....