Monday 7 October 2013

Happy Monday 7th Oct to the Band of Sisters



A foggy day in London town
Did not get me low
Will not get me down.

I viewed the morning
With no alarm
The British Museum (That's ME by the way, lol)
Has lost no charm

Have a wonderful week all you lovely peops.

Especial good wishes sent to David Mindel with his launch of Issues by (the) Band of Sisters



Plse click here for further details from the website of awesome & legendary  PP Arnold (First Cut is the Deepest) 
Issues- Band of Sisters

Whew.......what a fanbloodytabulous line-up
Dear lovely blog-readers 
You can purchase the album here:
Help to keep the sainted David Mindel in his luxury South of France lifestyle............ahem

Please click here:
Issues -Band of Sisters for purchase from iTunes
  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


It's 8:00am and I've already achieved rather a lot in terms of sorting stuff.
Plus I'm enjoying IOS7 on the iPhone (I waited to upgrade)
Even the slight irritation of having to log on each and every time I do anything. But the brill thing is that if the phone goes AWOL no person can open it or use it.......And there's lots of useful stuff ......

Happy Bunny innit




To be continued........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....