Saturday 3 August 2013

Every day a little wind does fall.

Every day something abundant comes my way.

Today I found I had a champagne flute worth $340



When I married that lovely MM (all of a sudden like a flippin great pudden)......a very kind friend of his gave us 2 champagne flutes as a wedding present. I didn't realise they were a Collectors' piece.

When the marriage broke up MM managed to break his glass but `i kept mine .
Today I realised it has a signature on it (Moser) so I did a little search thru the interwobblyweb and to my utter surprise (and pleasure) I discovered that the flippin flute is a work of wealth.

Here's a pic of it.:

And here my darlings is a little bit of the bubbly for me to celebrate my windfall


Moser Champagne Flute -cheers me dears







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....