Tuesday 17 September 2013

Parbuckling & Telomeres - Today's Buzz-words

My 2 buzzwords for the day are parbuckling & telomeres

Parbuckling 


Gonna parbuckle myself up and sail majestically off into the big ole open seas. 

Parbuckling keeps us on an even keel.
Parbuckling keeps us real.......etc etcerap



Parbuckling.......can you find the word in this link?




Here's the explanation......
Parbuckling explained by the parbuckaneers








Telomeres: They're the things that cap your cells and wither as you get older and disallow your cells to reproduce.......unless you are into kickarse healthy eating, exercise, meditation and thinking all good clean thoughts!!!  
Unfortunately this could almost possibly mean that I shall live forever...........except ........fill in the blanks....lol

click for link to Telomeres



Tate & Lowry for me today. The weather is fine and I'm out that door.


Thank you for viewing my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....