Tuesday 10 September 2013

Let it be beautiful



Today I will not allow my day to be blighted by woe-begetters.
Get thee behind me Satans........(not that I believe in Satan, nor that I would trust him/her not to stab me in the back, the front and up the nunny most probs).

Last night I had a beautiful dream. I dreamt of being in love.
Yes I was in love. I was about to make loving love with a loving man who loved the f*ck out of me.

He was there protecting me from evil and evil-doers. (Could have been my Guardian Angel Gabriel who promised me protection all my life when I had a visitation from him in my childhood).


The feeling of being in love was just sensational..........quite impossible to describe really.... as you know. A warmth permeating my soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments now enabled.....